James the Astronaut

James the Astronaut
Not sure if I can go through with this...

Friday, February 11, 2011

The Countdown Begins...

I am really going full-steam-ahead with my new weekly blog, In the Lab with a Girl Named James. I am going to be updating everyone daily as the construction continues. Please see the announcement below for the initial post, and click on the link to see the awesome layout and design. It is going to be a super-fun project, and I hope you will enjoy and support it as much as you do this blog. Please spread the word, and remember to subscribe to both feeds so you never miss a thing!

Welcome to my lab!

The official start date for this blog is Monday, February 14, 2011. However, you have been selected for a special preview of what’s coming! Bookmark this link:


The purpose of this blog is to conduct lifestyle experiments in order to make informed decisions about health and fitness. I will then be able to make recommendations based on the results of each study.
*Spoiler Alert!*

My initial experiment is coffee-related! Subscribe to the feed or email alerts and follow the blog now so that you can be the very first to see my findings!

You will thoroughly enjoy the supplemental section entitled, “Mr. Blurbie Says,” where my young laboratory assistant (my son) will provide his own unique observations. If you choose to follow the blog, please indicate in the body of your message whether you are following because of a Girl Named James or if you are actually following Mr. Blurbie!


Another exciting feature of this new blog will be the Reviews. I will be testing products, services, web sites, etc. and providing insightful reviews and links. If you have merchandise or services that you would like to have reviewed on this blog, please feel free to contact me using the email address above.

If you have a comment, question, or suggestion about this blog, please feel free to use the Comments area. I will always respond to your comment. So tell all your friends and stop by often! Everyone is welcome in the lab with a Girl Named James!

No comments:

Post a Comment